Black Ice...What?

Blogging is entirely new to me. I love writing something and I even love more when someone reads what I write and comments on it....whether good or bad.So I started this blog with a hope that my wish works out.

Since I have already stated my desire so far, lets not leave it here this way...like its just a comment or so. I want to share here a short story(not a story exactly), but the story behind how I found out this unusual name to my blog,"Black Ice Zone"!

While registering for my blog recently, i thought to name it very unusual. So, I thought of it and came up with some like 'Green desert','Flying submarine','white blood',etc,etc. But there are guys out there who will always outsmart you, these names were already registered! Then it struck my mind,"how about black ice?".And it worked!(although 'blackice' was registered,i got it done as 'blackicezone'. Again been outsmarted).

So,this was the 'story' behind the knighthood of my blog. Interesting,huh?Not really. Yesterday, while I was updating the design of my blog, I came across the name 'Black ice' and  wondered "what on hell is black ice by the way?" .I always see ice and the color is always white,no,there is no color of ice,its transparent.Black ice??Thought if anything really existed called Black ice.


I turned up to the web and googled 'Black Ice'.And believe me,what I like about google(and the reason why most of you like it) is that you type anything and it will never let you down. I got 85,800,000 results to it!


We have come up so far, so let me briefly tell you what black ice really is. There is no ice which is ever black in color(unless you paint it up). Black ice is actually a thin layer of ice which is formed on surfaces like roads especially.This happens in colder regions where snowing is quite common. And it is dangerous for motorists and pedestrians even since chances are there to slip off(Nobody can drive or walk on ice!!).


This piece of info is useful to those who live in colder places and  also to those who are planning to spend their vacation at such places.


Count on me,this is very useful. So, remember my little story and be safe!

5 comments:

Do comment and follow if u like the post! Thanks!